I know this has been asked before. But I am trying to figure out why my AHI is so high all of a sudden. – Page 4

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

Re: I know this has been asked before. But I am trying to figure out why my AHI is so high all of a sudden.

Post
by loggerhead12 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:42 pm

Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:24 pm

I tried to explain that bugsy read my data and read to her what bugsy wrote and tried to explain how OSCAR works and how it reads data off of that SD card.

The real question you should be asking is if there is legit reason why they set your expiratory pressure relief so high causing so many central apneas or did the doctor just screw up? And can they please just fix it because it’s affecting your health?

Post
by sherrygirl1 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:34 am

Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:02 pm

~~still searching for that perfect night sleep~~

Post
by CWM84 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:57 am

I just downloaded all of my Oscar data and wrote down my AHI’s for the whole month of April and for the 1st 2 days of May.

I counted up that I had 14 days that I had AHI’s over 5 in April.

I am going to bring up everything that has been said on this thread to her this afternoon about Central Apneas and AHI reports etc.

I will reply back and let ya’ll how how it went.

( I couldn’t get the file to upload to the website ( it kept erroring out ) so I am going to have to attach the image via Imgur.

View post on imgur.com

Thanks,Chris

PS.. I know my handwriting is S*** You don’t have to tell me Lol.

Post
by CWM84 » Mon May 03, 2021 5:17 pm

I saw the nurse today and she said the reason because of the 9 CM difference was because it was adjusted due to covid or something like that. I guess to where I wouldn’t have to constantly be coming to the office?

No adjustments to my machine were made today.

I have to have a “Titration” test Monday the 10th of this month. Great a over night stay at a sleep clinic I was due for a sleep study anyways.

I will know by 7:30 that next morning what my pressure is going to be and the results of the test.

What is a Titration test? I’ve never heard of that term before just ” you need a sleep study done” is all they’ve ever said to me back in Texas.

ThanksChris